Friday, August 21, 2020

Kalysta-Something on her Mind

Kalysta looked like her thoughts were heavy this morning as I was photographing her. Maybe she is thinking about Shy, the sister she has never been allowed contact with.

I'm really surprised how much I really like her in pink with her reddish lips. It was kind of a fluke putting this gown on her as I was putting the gown she had on previously on someone else, so I just grabbed one of the first gowns to come up in my stash so she wasn't standing around nude. I think it suits her.


2 comments:

  1. I agree this dress really works for her. Not only does the color pop, but it brings out her hair, eyes and lips. I'm guessing she will get to keep this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Glade girls tend to share their wardrobes quite a bit, but Kalysta will win out in the long one for this one I think.

      Delete