Saturday, August 7, 2021

Meet Varu

 Meet my latest addition, which was not at all planned, but when I saw him posted from his previous owner I was really intrigued with his tattoo's.  I commented to his previous owner how much I liked him and she emailed me privately and stated she was going to sell him and would I be interested and the rest as they say is history, lol! The wheels immediately started turning as to how he would fit into my dolly universe. I am going to call him Varu, which  means wolf in Gujarati, and gives a clue to his heritage. I'm still working out all the particulars, but will be putting his bio up soon.


He's an immortal, so he will make appearances here in the Glade universe as well as my more contemporary blog. To begin with I thought it appropriate to explore his origins.


He photographs well from every angle, which is always a plus for me. So even though he wasn't super planned out, I can see him getting a lot of camera time.











No comments:

Post a Comment