Sunday, February 27, 2022

The last of the fogs

 Last summer I went a little crazy with the fog gray dolls SartoriaJ released and bought Elf Lobelia, Elf Jude with the optional human head and Elf Dominic with optional human head as well. I wish I had been able to swing vampire Philip  and his human head as well, but I had to draw the line somewhere. This past week the last of the fogs, Dominic, arrived.

The human head was on the body so he got attention first. 


I asked for the bearded face up from the original Elf Dominic release, and it is a stunning face up, as all the fog face ups have been. I haven't  settled on a name for him yet, but I do like this wig for him. Still have to figure out his story as well.


And here is Elf Dominic, who I am going to call Toross, Tor for short. He is Joran's (human head fog Jude) father.  I had my human Jude head painted with the same face up as Elf Dominic. There is a lot of story there, but I am just starting to unfold it.



And a shot of both Dominic's together. I want to put Joran with Toross next and try and figure out their dynamic. I also need to figure out how these two are related.












No comments:

Post a Comment