Friday, December 16, 2022

Alicent

 I ordered Alicent when SartoriaJ was having a sculpt discontinuation back in the spring. I wasn't sure what part she would play in the Glade world and I'm still not, but I've been having a good time with her getting to know her a bit. I started out with Masterpiece Maeve Eclipse eyes in her, but wasn't totally satisfied with them.


I do like this wine wig I bought with her from SartoriaJ for her though.


I named her Alicent as I was watching House of the Dragon on HBO Max during the time she arrived and she reminded me quite a bit of the Alicent character in that show, so the name stuck.


This morning I decided to change her eyes out to Thundercloud gray, also by Masterpiece and I think they suit her much better.


Now that I've finally settled on her look, I just need to figure out who she is in relation to the rest of the Glade world.











No comments:

Post a Comment