When I ordered Tyghan, I envisoned him to be a redhead, as I thought SJ's peach cream resin would be more along the lines of Iplehouse's peach gold. When Tyghan arrived, I found the peach cream resin to be closer to Iple's normal than peach resin, and the red wig I had in mind for him didn't fit him, so I had to pivot. The first wig I tried on him had more brown tones, and not much warmth to it.
While I liked this wig, it wasn't what I really wanted. Recently I was perusing Amadiz's site, as I often do and came across a golden blonde wig I took a chance on being perfect for Tyghan. I'm very pleased with the result. I think Tyghan has finally found his 'look'.
I think this color has the perfect amount of 'warmth' to it, and the volume is think enough to let his elf ear peek through, which I love.



I agree Jackie, he looks very handsome in the golden blonde wig. 😘
ReplyDeleteAs much as I love the MSD size, hair and eyes are much more of a challenge to get right in this size. There just aren't as many choices, and many wigs, for the men especially just look like too much hair, or don't fit appropriately.
Delete