Friday, October 18, 2019

Speak to me Shy

I'm a little stalled with the story telling, so thought maybe if I took Shy out for some new photos she would speak to me a bit. She got some new clothes from Robyn (Period Threads) a short while ago and I thought it was about time she got to wear some of them.
I was hoping the blue would go well against her gray skin tone and I think it does. I'm really pleased with the color on her.
Her coloring is so different from anything else I have, and that's one of the things I love about her. I ordered a mint Daisy in the Raccoon Doll "Sale" a few months ago and she is "queued for shipment" so I'm excited to see her in person as well.
Just one more of her striking face.




4 comments:

  1. I love the total look: colors, fashion style, hair style, etc. Fabulous wig although I'm a little confused about what's going on. Is she wearing a separate black lace neckband or is that an extension of her hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a lacy crocheted scarf. Sorry for the confusion. I should have tied it differently! The wig is a Chewin wig in a braided ponytail style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alternatively, making the scarf in a different color, like deep purple, would still work with the costume without causing confusion with the wig.

      Can't wait to see your mint Daisy. So far I've been afraid to try different resin colors, although I do like the ones I'm seeing. The gray is gorgeous.

      Delete
    2. The scarf was a gift with the boots, but you're right a different color would work better with her hair. I can highly recommend Raccoon's gray resin. It is SUCH a gorgeous shade. I'd love to get another one! I don't have an Iple gray doll yet, but from what I've read its a bit lighter than the Raccoon gray. I'll share mint Daisy as soon as she gets here. I'm excited to see her too!

      Delete