Sunday, October 27, 2019

Ryland, the New Guy

Well, I finally decided that my new guy, mini SartoriaJ Jude head (on the Iple FID body) will fit into the Glade world, now I just have to nail down his character, although I did get a name. His name is Ryland, Ry to those he is close to. 
I have a couple of ideas for his character, the first one is closely tied to Laurion, so decided to take them out for some pics today. Laurion wasn't cooperating very well. Or rather I was having difficulties with the light balance. ……………..then during editing I found some other issues. Seems Laurion's attention span wasn't very good. I imagine he does have a lot of things on his mind, lol!
 The second shot of them together had some arm posing issues, so I had to get creative with the edits. My other idea for his character involves Nox, so I need to wait until he gets here before deciding fully how to incorporate Ry into the story, but it will be fun playing with him in the meantime trying to figure out more about him.
And one more just because shot of Ry by himself. 




2 comments:

  1. Good looking guy. I'm glad you'll be able to use him in the Glade world. The more I look at him the more I love his faceup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree about his face up. I wasn't 100% sold on it on the website, but since my go to face up artist isn't painting now I didn't want to have to find someone else to send him to, so I took a chance on the default paint. I like it a lot better in person than in the promo's. Maybe its because its a different resin color than they showed him in the promo pics. The more I photograph him though, the more I like him.

      Delete