Friday, November 1, 2019

My Misceo Girls

Still "stalled" on the storyline, but decided to take my 2 Misceo girls out for some new photos today. I had ordered 2 wigs from Chewin for Shy and had never gotten around to taking any pics of her in the second wig. Thought I should remedy that. I'd like to order a third regular ponytail style. I wish Chewin had a Monica so I could order one for Sabia too. I love the hard cap wigs for the smaller dolls.
She also had not had a chance to model her purple top by Robyn, which I think looks fabulous with her resin color.
I thought it would be fun to put both Misceo girls together for some photos to see how their resin photographed together. Certainly not as difficult as photographing dark brown with normal!
I'm anxious for my mint green Daisy to arrive and join the fold. She has been "queued for shipment" on the Raccoon site for a couple of weeks now, so hopefully it won't be too much longer until her arrival.
Sabia
I have gotten quite a lot of use out of the "belts" I found at Hobby Lobby.






2 comments:

  1. Both girls are looking fabulous. I'm surprised that the hard cap wigs made for one Raccoon doll wouldn't fit another Raccoon doll. I would have thought the heads were all the same size. My last Raccoon girl was queued for shipment for about two weeks, so I would expect your mint Daisy to ship in the next week. Hope she does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really hoping the Gene wigs would fit Monica too so I could order her one, but they don't. The back of Monica's head must be shaped a bit differently unfortunately.

      Delete