Friday, November 8, 2019

Daisha

My new mint Daisy from Raccoon Doll arrived yesterday and I couldn't resist getting her in front of the camera, even though it isn't time for her in the storyline yet.  I'm still finalizing some details about her in my head and hair/eye color is subject to change but I love the color of her resin. It's a beautiful saturated shade of mint. I chose the Anthemis face up option for her as I was hoping the more understated face up would work well with her resin, and I was planning for her to be a blonde.
I'm very happy with how her face up turned out. Love her lips, and the slight smattering of freckles across her nose you can barely see here. She has her default eyes from Raccoon here. I may change them out later, but I really dislike changing eyes in this size, so she may get to keep them as I do think they work for her.
She is wearing a gown by Robyn of Period Threads. We were trying to figure out what colors might work best with her resin shade and Robyn had a small bit of this creamsicle color panne left that we decided would be perfect, and it is. The gown is stunning on her. The belt is from Raccoon Doll. Not sure if she will stay a pale blonde. I might try her as a redhead and see what I think, although I do like the blonde.
And a shot of Daisha with Shy, as I was curious how their resins would look side by side.



2 comments:

  1. The gown is fabulous, and I love the sculpt and face-up. I'll be interested to see how the mint resin fits in with your story line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! SHe is stunning in person. Daisha is a Misceo…………...but one who prefers scholarly pursuits than spending time out in the field. She is a bit of an anomaly among her people I know but I'm still trying to figure out her backstory and what type of Misceo she is...……..I do know how I want to use her in the story, just figuring out how to get to that point, lol!

      Delete