Friday, November 22, 2019

Still Figuring out Daisha

As the weather gets colder and the holidays approach I find myself with less time to develop and shoot the photos for the storyline, but I do want to take some time to try and figure out more about the characters. Still trying to figure Daisha out and fine tune her final look. Surprisingly enough I like this ash blonde Ginger wig on her the best so far. I really wanted her to be a white blonde when I ordered her, but I think I like this color better.
She arrived from Raccoon Doll with the blue eyes shown here. I REALLY hate setting eyes in this size.  I haven't decided if she is going to keep these or if she will get a change eventually.
I do like the emerald green gown on her. The tone on tone look works for her. Her color is more vibrant in person than I was expecting, so makes dressing her a bit more of a challenge as well.
I also got the chair she was pictured in today. I had ordered it from a store on Etsy when I started the Glade storyline. Took forever for it and the lounge I also ordered to arrive, but I think it will work nicely for the crew.
I've also been trying to figure out who she is going to interact with. I had hoped she and Ryland might hit it off, but I didn't like them together as love interests so back to square one there, but figuring things out is half the fun. She looks a bit regal in this chair...….which I really hadn't planned, but sometimes they have a will of their own it seems, lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment