Friday, December 6, 2019

Another new addition

Just a couple of quick pics of Nox, who arrived home last week. With the Thanksgiving holiday, and my son and his wife visiting, I've just now gotten to play with him a bit and try and find his look.
Here is a very quick "out of the box" flash shot with the Iple eyes he arrived with.
I wanted to change his eyes out and give him a little more "exotic" vibe like the rest of the Misceo crew, so today I changed them to Safrin Bold burst pastel and I like them better. Nox is an FID Dane in ebony. His resin is very dark and it makes him a bit hard to photograph. The wigs I had on reserve for him didn't work as well as I would have liked, so for now we are making due with the old standby, Monique Jojo.
I want to see if Chewin has a Dane in FID size, and if so order a Chewin wig for Nox. Until then...……..this one will have to do.  The sealant makes his face a tad shiny, which Iple warned me about in an email before his face up was completed.
I do like the exotic "vibe" he gives off. Finding the perfect wig will go a long way in completing his character, but for now I'm happy to have him home and look forward to playing around and photographing him with some of the other characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment