Saturday, December 7, 2019

Group Dynamics

Playing around with my "Misceo" dolls today trying to get a feel for group dynamics. I had ordered Nox with the idea that he could be a love interest for Shy, but I think they have other ideas after photographing them together. Shy works for Nox, and he looks out for her, they are friends, but I don't think there is anything more there than friendship and mutual appreciation.
I then added Daisha into the mix. I actually kind of like her with Nox, but not sure where it will go as they are a bit difficult to photograph together with his resin being so dark. 
I do think they  work much better together as a potential pairing than Nox and Shy though. I really do kind of like her with him.
Daisha came with blue eyes, which I wasn't 100% happy with, so I changed them out for the brown ones that actually came in Nox today. I like the brown much better for her.
And lastly a couple of shots of Nox and Hauk. Hauk and Nox went to school together and are friends. Hauk is someone that Nox trusts completely, and there aren't many that have earned his complete trust.





No comments:

Post a Comment