Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Reaghan

Another lovely lady, who will have a place in the Glade stories eventually made her way to Ohio this week. My friend Robyn had ordered her and then when she arrived she didn't quite fit into her crew like she envisioned, so I decided to give her a place in mine. Looking at her I had an idea of how I would like to use her, and I've always loved the Elle sculpt. I am going to call her Reaghan and she will have ties to Nan I believe. She is the PG resin and has a custom face up from Iple.
Her lovely gown was made for me by Robyn of Period Threads as well. I think the color of the panne velvet compliments her coloring well.
I may play around with her eyes and try some Safrin's in her when I get better light. I hate changing the eyes in the dolls this size though, so for now she will keep the green ones she came with.


2 comments:

  1. She's lovely--and so is her gown. Iple's photos of the Elle sculpt didn't appeal to me, what with the armor and the real skin resin; she's so much prettier in the peach gold with a different faceup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing what a change of face up/wig/eyes can do. I always love seeing owner pics of the sculpts. They really can look so different. I love the Elle sculpt.

      Delete