Friday, November 27, 2020

Micha

 The first of my Raccoon Doll summer sale purchases arrived the end of last week. He is the Ken sculpt in normal resin. When I first opened his box, I was really surprised at his resemblance to Kai. I really thought he could be Kai minus the Elf ears, which suits me fine, as I love Kai's sculpt. He looks quite different than his promo pics on the RD site, but I'm quite happy with him. I switched his eyes out to some Masterpiece size 7/8mm I had on hand in Caribbean, and I think they suit him nicely. He has wider eye wells than most of my Iple FID guys, so the 7/8's worked well for him.


I'm trying to figure out just how he fits into things in the "Glade" world.  He is from the north country, and he will have ties to RD Nina's character (who has been queued up at RD for a couple of weeks now, so hopefully she will arrive soon).  I believe he also has ties with Nieves, but not sure what those ties will be. Still working on his backstory. 


UPDATED to say I've changed my mind of both this guys origins. I believe he is a vampire and I've also changed my mind on his name. I have decided to name him Michail and call him Micha for short.






No comments:

Post a Comment