Sunday, November 29, 2020

A Story to Tell

 I was looking at the dolls standing around in the room I keep them and noticed Nieves was slightly in front of Micha with her hand much as it is posed her in the first picture. I immediately thought there is some story there. I'll just have to "pull" it out of them.


I've thought since Micha's arrival that he had some type of history with Nieves, just haven't figured out what it is yet. After photographing them together this morning I think there is most definitely some interesting story there to tell.

He's most certainly done something worthy of an explanation and apology by the looks of it. I had originally thought they would have a brother/sister vibe, but now I'm thinking that might not be right.

At least not on her side...............

And maybe not his either. It will be fun to see how it plays out.











No comments:

Post a Comment