Saturday, December 12, 2020

New Elven Arrival

 I've wanted this doll since she was first shown on the Raccoon Doll website, but I kept pushing her back in favor of other characters I wanted to shell.  In the sale this past fall, I finally caved and added her to my crew, and I'm so glad I did. I just love everything about her. 


I love how they did her makeup, even though she is blushed quite a bit. It works for her somehow. I love her makeup palette on this resin (normal instead of the white she was shown with on the promo shots). I love the new body. I got her on the slim v.2, as I didn't have any dolls with that body yet. I love the shape of her ears. I am even pleased with her default eyes.

I love how her ear peeks out of this wig, so she may get to keep it for a while. I think the white wig suits her.

I still need to decide on a name for her. Hopefully the more I play with her the quicker it will come to me.










No comments:

Post a Comment