Monday, October 5, 2020

Maeve

 Playing with the new impulse girl, trying to nail down a look for her.  She was an Iple auction doll that I put in a last minute bid on becuase I couldn't stop looking at her.............and ended up winning. So not really planned, but I think she will fit in nicely anyway.  I know she will be wolven, or at least part wolven, so her eyes work for me. I kind of like the golden color of this Ginger wig, but not sure about all the curls. Although for a part wolven character, all the hair is probably appropriate.



Next up I tried the old staple, Monique Pretty Girl style on her. Unfortunately they don't make this style in the Golden color of the "Ginger" wig above. I do like this style for her though.

I do wish Monique was more consistent with the colors they offer across their styles.








4 comments:

  1. Is this the Mari that was auctioned off last week? I was waiting to place a last minute bid--and then forgot all about it. I'm glad she went to a good home. She's so pretty it makes me want to order a Mari the next time the FID order period coincides with money in my pocket. Love the Pretty Girl wig on her. It's hard to believe, with all the colors Monique offers for this wig, that there isn't a gold. Would Golden Strawberry have worked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, she is the auction Mari. I placed a bid before I went to bed for the opening price not really thinking I would get her and was pleasantly surprised when I woke up that I did indeed win her. I love Mari. One of my favorite of Iple's sculpts. I found a golden auburn/golden strawberry pretty girl in my stash that I have on her now and I like it on her. I'll have to post pictures of her in it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the other color on your Flickr and really like it. Of course I'm biased: my Raccoon Rosie just got the same wig. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like it on her too. I think that one will be her "keeper" for the most part. She may still wear the golden blonde Ginger on occasion too though.

      Delete