Sunday, September 8, 2019

A Short Aside- Aya Introduction


I've wanted to give Rowena a confidant for a little bit now. Another female that she can commiserate with, but I knew the character wouldn't be part of the regular story line or be seen often enough for me to buy another doll to fit that role. I decided that I would change up my FID Grace, who I actually bought to give Nan her own body , that didn't work out as the neck was too long for my liking,  so she has been playing "Brianna" in my Outlander doll world.  I don't do as much with those dolls at present, so I thought it would be great to use her a bit more. I changed her wig and redressed her and Wala, Aya was born...…………………..
Aya is Rowena's sister in law, and best friend. They have grown up together.  Aya fell in love with Brenton early on. He finally realized she was more than his sisters best friend,  and they were married a couple of years ago. Aya has a tenuous relationship with her mother in law, a point she and Rowena can commiserate about at present. Since I have no plans to shell Brenton for now (Rowena's brother),  Aya will just pop in and out occasionally when the situation warrants it. I just wanted to give her a short introduction.  I LOVE how versatile these dolls are. A change of wig or eyes can make them appear totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment