Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Rowena- Decisions, Decisions

Rowena's head was spinning...………...Laurion wanted her to leave her family and friends, and Fyrre and go to Astilve, the Misceo city for an undetermined period of time. Rowena had never traveled far from her village, and even then, never without a member of her family present. She sought out Aya, to talk over Laurion's proposition and get her friends advice.
Aya was not only her sister by marriage, but she was her closest friend. Aya had experienced the machinations of  Rowena's mother firsthand and understood her present plight all too well. If Rowena decided to go, she would need both Aya and Brenton's help in making sure neither her mother nor Abram would discover her destination.
Aya was of the opinion that Laurion really did have Rowena's best interest at heart, and Abram really was not to be trusted. She reminded Rowena that with no one to thwart him, he was not above using underhanded means to secure Rowena's hand. Best to remove herself from the situation entirely if given that option. "Think of what a grand adventure this could be!!" was her friends response. Rowena wondered, could she really do this? What if she really could help Laurion find the answers he was seeking? Maybe she needed to tell Laurion to start making his plans...………….


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've commented on it before, but I am loving this story. And these two gowns are gorgeous! Robyn's work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've enjoyed telling the story too. A bit of a departure for me, but I wanted to challenge myself, and I'm enjoying seeing where the characters take me! The pink gown is Robyn's work. The purple I got from Travelorinthyme on Etsy.

      Delete