Saturday, February 1, 2020

A Druid's Dress

Got a new package from my friend Robyn this week, with a new style dress for the girls. As I was putting it on Reaghan and taking pictures of it, I thought how perfect it was for her, as her character is a Druid and the dress really is befitting of what I imagine a Druid would possibly wear at times (the style if not the color choice).
The style is very versatile and the fabric drapes so nicely
I have a light blue one as well for Rhi. Robyn was also kind enough to include belts for the gowns to add to the versatility. They are open on the sides, allowing for the front piece to be belted and the back piece to still flow around it. I didn't take any pics of Reaghan wearing it that way for this photo shoot, but will take some at some point later.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric, color and style. What's especially nice is that any body shape can wear it. I love how the dress puddles around her when she sits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like how versatile it is too!

      Delete