Sunday, February 23, 2020

Fitting In

Still trying to decide where Drake might fit in and who he might work best with so took some general pics of him over the past couple of weeks with different characters to try and figure it out.
My first thought was that he could be Shy's human brother that she was raised along side...…...so put him with her to see what I thought. The jury is out, it could work...……...and Shy has ties to Daisha...
Then I thought he might be a childhood friend of Koehlon and Laurion, who grew up to be one of their guard. He actually looks quite a bit like Koehlon and could be his younger brother if only he had elf ears.
Being one of Koehlon and Laurion's inner circle could give him access to the palace, and could give him some friction with the Queen.
Then I thought maybe he had some past history with Rhi………..certainly looks like there could be some unsettled matters here.
Today I decided to test the waters with Daisha, and I have to admit I quite like them together and think there might be some history there as well.
Or some history in the making.






No comments:

Post a Comment