Friday, February 28, 2020

Nox

Nox finally got the hair I originally envisioned for him yesterday. The wig is from Chewin, who is a master at creating wonderful, realistic looking hairstyles for the dolls. For me, one of the hardest parts of getting a realistic look for the smaller FID size dolls is the hair. I have tried to get each of my FID guys hair from Chewin as it just really adds to their realism IMHO.
Nox is one of my harder guys to photograph because of the ebony resin. I was pretty pleased how this series of pictures turned out. I love his new wig. It really ties out his look for me and adds the bit of "fierceness" I was envisioning.
Now I just need to get back into the story telling groove...…...winter is hard as it isn't as easy to get them outside for pictures, so I've been in a bit of a slump. Hopefully as the weather starts to get a bit better, I'll be inspired to continue on with the actual story telling.



2 comments:

  1. That's an amazing wig! I love how it looks on Nox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how it turned out too! Just brings him together for me.

      Delete