Sunday, January 9, 2022

Figuring Joran Out

 I've been playing with Joran quite a bit today trying to figure him out. I bought a few Leekeworld wigs with him in mind.  The first one I tried on him was called blackberry with pure purple (the color). 


The Leekeworld size 6/7 actually fits his head better than most of the Monique 5/6 styles I tried. He has a bit bigger head than my Iple's in this scale.


I do love the blue glass oval eyes I got for him from SartoriaJ. The SartoriaJ dolls don't come with default eyes like the Iple and Raccoon Dolls do.


This afternoon I put the pure black wig on him. It is the same basic style as the blackberry/pure purple one above, but the style name is different. I think this one may be my keeper so far, although he may switch back and forth with the black/purple one.


And a shot of him with his uncle Grayson. Gray is his uncle on his mother's side and has basically helped his mother raise him.











No comments:

Post a Comment