Friday, January 21, 2022

Some More Ganllon

 I ordered a bunch of wigs in for Ganllon as I was still trying to find the look for him that clicked for me. I played a bit today and ding, ding, ding............................finally found a winner I think. This was actually a wig that I ordered as kind of a fluke because the color I was originally looking to get was no longer in stock. This one is light peach blonde with ginger brown, Monique Gold Paris in size 6/7 (as I've mentioned before Jude has kind of a big noggin.)


With Ganllon's make up palette, the blonde really does work well for him, and with this style, his ears can peek out, and I LOVE that!


I really do think I could own one of Jude in every resin color offered and be very happy with all of them. The fog gray color is extremely nice though. 


Ending with a profile shot, as he does have a very nice profile as well.









No comments:

Post a Comment