Saturday, January 8, 2022

Joran

 Last summer I went a bit gaga when SartoriaJ released their fog gray dolls. Jude is the first to arrive from that batch of dolls. I got both the elf and human heads. The human head came on the body, so he got my attention first. To be honest, he was the one I was looking forward to the most, as I got him with the Elf Dominic face up and I was very interested to see how he would turn out. I have to admit I don't think he could have turned out much better!! I'm so thrilled with him.


I do know his name is Joran, and he is part elf/part Misceo. His father his Elf Dominic, who I haven't named yet and should be arriving within the next month or so hopefully. My elf Jude will either be his uncle or brother, I haven't decided yet. Might be interesting for them to be brothers. I won't be able to take pictures of them together though until Dominic arrives.


I was curious to see how SartoriaJ's fog gray compared with Iple's gray, as I knew from the promos it would be lighter than Raccoon Doll's gray. I got Kalysta (Iple FID gray Mari) down to do a couple of comparison photos. Here are their hands together. The resin shades are very close.


And here is a shot of the two dolls together. My original thought was to pair Kalysta with the elf Jude, as he looks a little younger than Joran. I'll see how it all plays out. 









No comments:

Post a Comment