Saturday, August 10, 2019

First Introduction to the Glade

I have never been one for fantasy dolls, but last year Raccoon Doll introduced their first male elf doll, Kai and he really struck a chord with me. Stories started spinning in my head for him and I decided I had to have one. While he was on order I actually picked up a NS Iple FID Lawrence head in the marketplace on DOA and the Lawrence head actually stole Kai's body when he arrived, and Laurion was born. I sold the original Kai head I bought and purchased a sweet Mocha Kai secondhand to be Koehlon.
 Koehlon (on the left) and Laurion (on the right) are half brothers. Koehlon is high elf and in line for the throne. Laurion is half elf/half human, but he was raised by the elves alongside Koehlon after his mother died in childbirth. They are very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment